3/23/10

Crane Plumbing 1319V Galaxy 20-by-17-Inch Oval Self-Rimming Countertop Lavatory, Porcelain Enameled Steel

Cheap Crane Plumbing 1319V Galaxy 20-by-17-Inch Oval Self-Rimming Countertop Lavatory, Porcelain Enameled Steel Review




I received my first sink, chipped on the edge during shipment. I Notified customer service and they said they would send a UPS truck to pick up the damaged sink and then they would send me another sink. About a week later I recieved my new sink and UPS never attemped to pick up the damaged sink. I notified the company and they said, it's OK, UPS will pick it up. The new sink was installed and looks and works fine, and the damaged sink sits behind my front door.
I'm happy with the whole operation.




Crane Plumbing 1319V Galaxy 20-by-17-Inch Oval Self-Rimming Countertop Lavatory, Porcelain Enameled Steel Feature


  • The porcelain-enameled steel construction incorporates a spacious bowl and twin self-draining soap rests that help keep water in the bowl
  • The front overflow is "concealed" from view, preserving the graceful appearance
  • Self-rimming style and deep bowl design keep water in the bowl
  • 20" x 17" oval size fits both 19" and 22" countertops
  • 4" centerset faucets




Crane Plumbing 1319V Galaxy 20-by-17-Inch Oval Self-Rimming Countertop Lavatory, Porcelain Enameled Steel Overview


Atlanta, 20" x17", White, Oval, Enameled Steel, Self Rimming Lavatory, 4" Centerset.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 23, 2010 11:00:32

No comments:

Post a Comment